Sunday, June 22, 2014

3 am


It’s 3 am. Masih berpusing-pusing memikirkan sesuatu. Menunggu jawapan. Mencari kekuatan. Mengakui kekurangan diri di hadapanNya. It’s hurts. Really hurts.

Memadam memori, bukan mudah. Tapi ia bukanlah terlalu sesuatu pun. Cuba memujuk diri. Ia baru bermula sebenarnya. 

Segalanya di tangan Allah.

Oh Allah, why this tearsssss come streaming my face again and again and again only for the uncertain thing???
.
.

Why must I suffer when come to lose it??
.
.
.
.
Because, too many uncertain things in this world. You don’t have to find it, just try harder to go through it. Even you are too in love with.
.
.
Please, only Allah must be the first. How can I throw myself into the worldly matter, while I put Allah aside?

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com